After 2 years of China's ban on importing recycling waste, areas of the city are facing a rise in recycling bins congregating on street corners amid displays of, as some have called it, 'unclean and seedy' behaviour that often results in brawls over pieces of paper and tin.
Social Media Guide
Social media is an eternal struggle between being just controversial enough to get popular, but not so controversial that you get fired from your job. Break this deadlock by going all in and making controversial #posts your job.
Nursery Hot Takes
- Local man leaves a few Yellowpages books to rot on the front porch as a warning to the rest of them.
- Local man continues to be both relieved and somewhat disappointed in future self due to lack of time cops knocking on his door to arrest him.
- I'm a zombie and I'm finding it hard to make a living because of these mindless social distancing laws. Here's why.
- Local man celebrates becoming Top Fan on controversial Facebook page, acknowledges there were so many worthy of consideration.
- I'm a green-eyed monster and I hide my jealousy behind contact lenses. Here's how.
- Local dad regrets receiving mug with "World's Best Dad" on it as gift from his child after other dads try to outsource being a father to him.
- Local man refuses to wear a face mask during pandemic due to sibling always making him play the robber, wants to be the cop for once.
- Zoom sessions and ghosts - Being forced to work from home can be difficult so here's 10 tips on how to haunt while keeping socially distant.
- Local dad fears feminist future and worries over his daughter's ability to open jars and doors.
- Local man stuck at home due to COVID-19 restrictions misses the gym and hopes it thinks of him often, wishes it only the best in its life.
- Local dad fears child's interest in morning cooking shows will encourage unrealistic expectations of dinner, wishes they'd just watch morning cartoons and have unrealistic expectations of toy purchases instead.
- I'm a turkey, and living in the tropics makes it very hard to just quit what I'm doing. Here's why.
- Local man fears nothing except having a #Tweet go viral which contains a spelling mistack.
- Local dad misses the days when his children were babies and they appreciated his jokes more.
- I may be a little bird, but I'm no rat. Here's why.
- Local man shows consideration by avoiding spaces he has not been invited in to, plans to never go camping out of respect for nature's wishes.
- I'm a web developer and writing code isn't always easy with eight legs. Here's why.
- Local dad frets that his children will become responsible as a way to rebel against his parenting, leaving him no one to blame for his own stuff ups.
- I'm a Marvel™ comic book character and I quit the army because I was never going to be promoted above the rank of Captain.
- Local dad wishes he didn't have the pressure of being the sole provider of bad jokes and puns but excepts the responsibility for the good of the family.