Aug 19, 2017
- Chinese ban on recycle waste results in bins living on streets, working on corners to support clean habits.
- Pumpkin looking forward to next major role as rotting garbage after standout performance as Jack-o’-lantern.
- Security camera, seeking ‘tree change’, quits job to become an evergreen, as local flora is pressured to diversify amid calls for quotas for inorganic structures.
- Caterpillar amazes audience by appearing inside red capsicum, narrowly avoiding knife as part of magic trick.
- Public Transport Authority accused of discrimination of coloured tactile paving cones, putting yellow cones at a disproportionate risk of injury.
- Poster child for transport safety authority in rehab, dumped from campaign after being found smoking